Digital Depot offer a range of affordable delivery options to suit your requirements.
Working in partnership with UKMail and Royal Mail we take great care of your purchase in transit to ensure safe delivery and an excellent service.
Standard Delivery for orders up to £149.99 - £4.99.
Express Delivery - Next Working Day (if ordered before 2pm) - £7.99.
Free Delivery (3-4 days) on all orders £150 and over.
European Deliveries are available but please call us on 01438 367619 to discuss your requirements.
We now ship to the following countries
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
We use a range of services and will chose the best service possible to get your purchase to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
We only accept Paypal payments for orders from the EU.
- Digital Depot do not disclose buyers' information to third parties, except as stated below. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' option. Data collected by this site is used to: * Take and fulfill customer orders * Administer and enhance the site and service * Disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes. All credit card numbers are encrypted in our software when your order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. .
- Returns & Replacements
- We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from Digital Depot. However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
- Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days. If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned preferrably in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. Please return the item to us, preferrably in its original packaging, along with a fault description and copy of the receipt. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly.
- If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you have the right to 'cancel' the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day after delivery. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have a further 7 days to do so, at your own expense. A refund will be made to your original payment method within 30 days. Please return your item to ;- Digital Depot 13 High Street Stevenage Herts SG1 3BG
Please enclose a copy of your original invoice as proof of purchase and a brief description of the reason for return.
- Placing an order at Digital Depot could not be easier. Simply add the items you would like to buy to your basket and follow the checkout procedure. You can either checkout as a guest or if you would like to be able to track your orders and come back and use Digital Depot on regular basis then you can create your very own account. We can only accept orders from the UK via our website at this time, we will be able to offer a European delviery option very soon. If you wish to purchase and are based outside the UK the please call +44 1438 367619
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- At Digital Depot you can pay by a number of ways. The simplest and one of the safest is by Paypal Express checkout but we also accept credit cards via secure payment provider Protx. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%.
- Viewing Orders
- If you decide to create an account with Digital Depot then simply log in and click the view order link on the left hand side of your account page.
This should display once you log in.
- Updating Account Information
- To update any of your address or contact information you need to login to your account and click the account information link on the left hand side of your account page. This should display once you log in.
- Battery Recycling Scheme
- Under the Waste Battery Regulations, Digital Depot offers a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (PLEASE DO NOT POST) situated at 13 High Street, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3BG
Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com
Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area more accessible.
- Wee Regulations
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
- Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
- Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
C&B (2008) LTD T/A Digital Depot is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new Digital Camera from us we would accept their old Digital Camera and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
To ensure that your WEEE is recycled in accordance with the regulations, you must ensure that the goods are not put in the bin, but are separately disposed of by taking the WEEE to your local designated collection facility. This would normally be your local civic amenity site (recycling centre). To locate your local site, contact your authority by clicking here
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.
- We hope that we have answered any of your pre purchase queries but if you need more information then please call us on 01438 367619 or email email@example.com